Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Yesterday

I did so much stuff yesterday, but it feels like I didn't do anything. I made appointments, picked up stuff, dropped people off at work, deposited stuff, went food shopping, called other people, got an oil change, washed my car, and yet... I still think I missed stuff. Oh well. I get another day off in a week.

We also had another plummer out to look at the gas line. We are one step closer to getting the dryer installed. That will be cool. Although I got fed up and put the washing machine together last night. So I should be anble to at least use half of it today. But Chris says that we have to wait until he gets a wrentch to tighten the spigots. Otherwise we might flood the laundry room. *sigh* I hate waiting.

1 comment:

Miss Kalendar said...

Spigot!!!