Sunday, November 25, 2007

Giving Thanks

In the spirit of the holiday:

I am thankful for my family. I not only have they all stepped up and wanted to be very involved in the new baby's life, they are also asking about me and Mr. C.

I am thankful for my friends. I may have fallen off the side of the planet for a while, but they keep calling and wanting to hear from me.

I am thankful for Mr. C. He does so much for me and even when it seems I am taking him for granted, I am still busy loving him with all I've got.

I am thankful for my sweet baby who is beautiful, healthy, and making my life impossible. I am also thankful that she will continue to make my life hard from now on.

I am thankful for my job and the ladies I work with for being so understanding.

I am thankful for all the lovely people at the hospital and the doctors who are making my life more difficult but really have my (and my baby's) best interest at heart.

I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, enough food, and all of my basic needs taken care of as well as many of my not basic needs.

I am thankful that I have lots to look forward to.

I am thankful for the Macy's Thanksgiving parade. It is one of the few constants and is the true start to the holiday season.

I am thankful for Thanksgiving as it is a time to get together with family and catch up before the stress of Christmas.

1 comment:

littledevilworks said...

Miss you and sending you (and family) good thoughts!