Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hi again

Sorry everyone...being back in school, having Ian, and starting back up at my internship has made me fall behind on keeping the relatives up to date. However, today Ian has his one month doctor appointment and so I will have all kinds of news about that.

Melly is a big help (sometimes)with her little brother.

Melly helping her little brother eat.


We have finally allowed her to go into the kitchen and she is loving every minute of it. She will walk in grinning from ear to ear and proudly tell us "Melly in kitchen". Her vocabulary has taken off and she is speaking in sentences now. Wow! I heard her telling her daddy her shapes...she knew square, circle, rectangle, hexagon, pentagon, and octagon! She can identify them as well. Goodness gracious! What a girl!

I need to go off to field now, but I will try to post more soon.

No comments: