Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pie day

This morning I was craving pie. Oh yes. the most glorious and yummy home made blueberry pie. So what is a girl to do but make it herself. I was convinced, by my loving husband that it should not just be a blueberry pie...but a 3 berry pie! So we got blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries!
Then I dumped in a cup of sugar and 3 Tablespoons of Corn starch and let those babies macerate!
Then I made my favorite Joy of Cooking crust ( I love the one with cream cheese and butter!) And popped the whole mess in the oven at 425 for the first 30 minutes and then 25 at 350. Notice the pan for keeping the juice from setting the oven on fire. I am so smart!
And what do I get???
Dinner! I need some ice cream....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post.
http://fosterstech.blogspot.com/2017/01/top-15-hacking-apps-for-android.html?m=1