Thursday, April 26, 2007

Oh those wacky insurence people

So I have been going to the doctor a lot recently. *no big shocker there* and for some reason the Dr. office keeps billing my old insurance (Like from 2005) instead of my new one. Keeping in mind that I do have the same carrier, just a different number and better benefits. Ok, so yesterday I received bills from the lab and from the office. Annoying, but understandable. And today I called the insurance people to tell them to please re-process the claims according to the new account number since the Dr. office seems to have forgotten I gave it to them a while ago. I am wondering, however, what the insurance guy was thinking... I have the same name, the same birthday and strangely enough the same social security number as...myself. Why was this so hard? And to make matters worse, I made sure the Dr. office had all the new info when I went in two weeks ago and they still have sent it to the wrong account! I feel a long and arduous headache coming on....

Enough of my ranting. I am in a good mood. My mother in law sent me a huge box of baby stuff ( a Little weird since we still have seven months to go, but I'm in). So now I have lots of little onesies, some burp cloths, a blanket, a rattle, some booties, and itty-bitty little baby bunny slippers. Possibly the cutest thing in the whole wide world!!! Wheeeeee!

And now I need to eat something or my morning will not be so nice. What a day and it's not even 10am yet.

Cheers!

No comments: