Wednesday, April 11, 2007

This week in the news

This has been quite a week here in SC. I don't actually know where to start. (Don't be a smart-Alec and say at the beginning either) So here it is...

I'm pregnant!
That's right. The past four weeks of feeling like butt and thinking i was dying of the flu was just my body trying to tell me that I was growing a little tadpole of my very own. The whole story: I have been feeling awful for the past month, fever, upset stomach, dizzy when I walk for a long time, and very tired. I thought, flu. And hoped that it would end soon. Then I went to the Dr's to get a girly check up. They asked me a very logical question... Could you be pregnant? I said well, it's possible but unlikely. And this got me thinking. Thinking so much that by the time I was heading off to work on Monday I stopped off at the drug store and bought a test.

Now these little tests should (according to the instructions) take about a min to tell you the results... Yah, didn't work that way. It took about thirty seconds for that bold little cross to come out and shine brightly. Needless to say I was a little shocked. So I called my Dr and scheduled an appointment for the next day. And (making Mr. C come with me) we braved the Dr. office and it was confirmed. My little tadpole should make it's appearance right around Dec 2nd. (Much to Ms. B's glee)

So there you have it. The first good thing from this week.

The second? Well, I got a call from the entertainment director of Northern faire and she told me that I have a well!!! My guild is going to have a place and we are getting a stipend so my pregnant butt will have food and water for everyone!!! Yahoo!!!

This week rocks and in three day it will get even better as we are off on vacation for our 2nd anniversary. Seattle, here we come... all three of us. *grin*

Wow, I have to go and be sick now, but thanks for listening. I'll keep everyone posted as the weeks go on...

Tah.

1 comment:

littledevilworks said...

Auntie Fluffy is very excited!