Tuesday, August 28, 2007

On the weekeknd...

So this past weekend I was getting ready to celebrate Mr. C's birthday. I decided that since the people around me have been giving me all kinds of faboo kitchen toys I should probably bake the cake from scratch. So on Thursday night after work I went to the store and bought everything I needed (except the lemon extract, which for some reason was sold out!!!) and took it home. On Friday night when I got home from work I started working on the cake. It involved all kinds of fun steps like separating eggs and sifting flour. And at some point in the middle of the whole thing I realized something... I was barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen. Not only that but I was also baking my man a cake when he was out with his buddies. And after ten min of laughing, I went right back to baking.

And that was Friday night. I hope everyone appreciated how silly that really was.

Cheers!

No comments: