Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Moving so fast now...

Hello and welcome to September!
All of the waiting has finally come to an end and now it's suddenly...busy time!!! The costumes I was working on are finished enough to wear and be worn. There are minor details still to be worked on, but nothing that will kill me in the next three days. My online classes started yesterday. And I will hopefully be able to keep on top of those. Still not sure how I feel about accounting, but here I am, about to find out. Faire opens this weekend and our 'guild yard' was in no way, shape, or form anywhere near ready for us last weekend. So it's a mad dash to get it ready for opening on Saturday morning. However I am more worried about the shopping I have to do on Friday after work and making it all get up to site. I think I will be leaving here way too early on Saturday morning to make sure everything is set up before we have an all cast meeting. *Sheesh*

On the big positive side I ordered the shower invitations yesterday and they should be arriving in a week. Which means that we should have plenty of time to get them addressed and sent in the next three weeks.


Isn't it great?!?! I'm very excited about this.

And more excited about finally using a gift certificate that I have been hording for almost three years... I am getting a massage on Thursday night. *sigh* Hopefully it will have a positive impact on the rest of my weekend.

And now I am late for work.

Tah!

No comments: