Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Rain faire

You know I think it has been years since I have been at a faire that has been forced to close because of rain. And there we were... sitting in the middle of the biggest mud pit with no wrestling going on. Oh wait, was that my outside voice?

Actually Saturday was lots of fun. I sat (laid) in my tent while people visited with me. I got a two hour nap and woke up just in time to have dinner and go back to bed. So it was lovely and my tent was totally dry even though the heavens were trying their best to wash us all away.

Sunday was good too. The weather was beautiful, the temperature was nice and I was really well rested. Except for the traffic on the way home, life was good. And here I am in the last week of September.

All of the baby shower invitations have been sent out (check you mailboxes). All of my sewing is done. All I need right now is breakfast... And possibly some chocolate. Life is slowing down and that is perfect.

And that is my weekly check in. I have baby class tonight. An eyeball appointment on Friday and not very much to get from Costco. Life is good.

Tah.

No comments: