Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Weekend

This weekend rocked! Not only did one of my Peace Corps friends come all the way down from Seattle to see me (she is staying all week!) I have the week off and I am going to go on all kinds of adventures. We started off by going to Roaring Camp where they were having a Civil War re-enactment (first time I have paid to go to a re-enactment in four years) and to ride the steam train into the redwoods. It was wonderful!! Melly loved it. Mr. C loved it. Ms. S loved it. I loved it! Good times were had by all.

Our first try at a cutout face... Aren't I cute?



Clowning around at Roaring camp.



Melly's first train ride.


Melly and dad enjoying the train together.


Tomorrow we are off to the Aquarium (Happy Birthday to me). We have a full week of hot tubs, day trips, and exciting adventures to do. Yah birthday week!!!

No comments: