Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A little story

Hey!
Is anyone out there?
This is my story and I'm only telling it once, so settle back and enjoy my moving adventure.

First, I had to help my mommy and daddy pack even thought Grandma and Grandpa D were there because my parents are so slow. I worked really hard. But because of my help, we made it on time.

After all that packing Mommy and I went down to LA to visit Grandma C for a while. We went on lots of walks.

My favorite walks ended up on the beach. Not only was there Grandma and me, there was also sand and water! How did a girl get so lucky?

Sadly, if I stay in the water too long, my feet get all pruney.

My mommy came to the beach too. Just look at my wonderful hat!

Once I got to C, I helped unpack too. It was so warm that I had to work naked.

This baby was brought to you by the letter B.


(As you can all probably tell, the computer desks came, our computer is set up, and I found the camera cable. So I will attempt to take all kinds of pictures of NC for everyone! Cheers!)

No comments: