Friday, July 13, 2007

What's going on here?

Honestly I just feel as if I should post and say nothing exciting is going on. I have a third interview on Monday (but don't hold your breath, a 5 1/2 month pregnant belly don't scream hire this girl). I haven't been laid off from my job yet (Again, to my great disappointment). I am quite ready to be doing sewing and getting ready for baby, but no, I have to keep going to a job that I am not going to have in another three months. The classes I'm signed up for don't start until September. I'm teaching a sewing weekend this weekend, next weekend is SLO and following that Mr. W will be visiting from the frozen north! See everything good is truly worth waiting for. Next week I'm going to see the OB again. And as that is always entertaining I will tell everyone about that. But until I have something worth writing...

Tah.

No comments: