Wednesday, October 29, 2008

One year ago today...

I was very pregnant. I woke up and something wasn't right. So I went to work and it didn't get better so I called the OB and went in for a check up. After a full exam I was informed that I was fine and no where near labor. But my blood pressure was high (imagine that?) so I was sent off to the hospital to be hooked up to fetal monitors and blood pressure machines for an alarming five hours. I slept. The doctors dealt with actual emergencies. And after all that they sent me home with a pee kit and instructions to return in 24 hours. I was a bit angry. My whole day was ruined and I had to pee in a cup all night. *sigh*

Little did anyone know that at 2am Melly would finally listen to me and come out to play...

Happy October 29th everyone.

Today is Melly's last day of being a newborn.

Tomorrow she will start to conquer the world!

1 comment:

Nannin said...

One sleeve at a time right? She's getting so big. Happy Birthday Melly.