Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sewing again

When we made our big move I had to get rid of lots of stuff. One of the things I had to slim down was my fabric collection (Much to everyone's surprise). But I figured if it was at least half a year and not bigger than three yards (and something I still liked) I kept it. I was going through these remnants a few days ago and then I went through my patterns (as most of you know I have hundreds) and discovered that baby clothes don't take much fabric (or time). So I busted out everything and here is my first peice of baby clothing.

My favorite part is the pin-up girl fabric on top, however the pom-poms are pretty wonderful too. Wanna know the best part? I finally learned how to use my super easy, one step, time saving button hole maker. (That only took two years, my husband, me, and the internet.)

Soon I will have a picture of her in it along with others. Ah the power of dressing up my baby!!! (Note: Even though the pattern says that she is almost too big for this outfit it is huge on her. She looks like a big old purple pillow...so cute!)

No comments: