Thursday, April 23, 2009

The OB and me

Yesterday I had another baby check up (The new one, not Melly). I was informed that all of my tests came back from the first visit and I am very healthy (except for the being too heavy) and so is the baby. (My blood pressure has even gone down.) He was not too pleased about another ultrasound and chose to hid on one side of my belly. But Miss Melly did the same thing so it's not too surprising. I had all of my genetic testing done this time...and will find out the results at my next visit (or after 10 business days if something is wrong). Everyone will be glad to know that I do not have cystic-fibrosis or sickle cell anemia. (I know, big shock, right?) The only bad news, I have strained the muscles in my belly and am not allowed to carry Melly anymore... So I am having a grand time accepting the let the 1 and a 1/2 year old walk and learn that holding hands is mandatory when walking outside.

Melly has her check up in two weeks. And I fully expect to hear good things. She has picked up a new word this week. Ball and we are very pleased. Right now she is napping and she appears to be over her allergies. So life is good. She has, however grown out of her shoes again. So today we are going to the mall to get her some new ones. Poor thing is walking funny in her current ones.

No comments: