Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The age old questions

Like, how did Melly do on the airplane?

Very well. She was insane in the airport...running around and not following direction...but after getting on the plane and taking a bottle, she passed out for the flight.

How was the reunion/anniversary?

Great! I love being around family and I love it even more that Melly got to finally meet lots of her family. Mr. C and I had a good time talking and catching up with everyone and Melly had the best time ever with other kids, family love and tons of puppies to play with.

Thank you so much Grandma, Grandpa and Mr. W for the plane tickets! We appreciate the visit so much!

What did you do when you got home?

Went to Best Buy and spent all my birthday money on a shiny new laptop! That's right I finally decided that I wanted one and there was (and is until the end of the week) a wonderful sale going on. Mr. C and Mr. W both looked at the specks and told me this one would do nicely. So I am currently typing away on my very own computer...which ended up costing me $6 after all of the birthday money was spent. So thank you again everyone for that. I love my present!

And finally... When is Ian's baby shower?

This one is a little harder...We aren't planning one really. Melly is turning 2 in October right about the time Ian is going to be born...and because we moved across the country and I am starting school it just doesn't seem reasonable to have one. However, everyone is invited to Melly's birthday where we will also be celebrating Ian's birth and if you wanted to send him a love token I have put up a baby registry on Amazon.com.

That should cover just about everything right now. I am attempting to learn how to plug my pictures and mino into this computer and will hopefully have pictures up again soon.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Mr. W said...

You're very welcome.

And thank you for coming. Having my remote family around was just as great as I had hoped.