Thursday, July 23, 2009

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world...

Just a quick note...no, I haven't forgotten about anyone. It's just been really busy this week. We will start on Saturday when, at swimming, Ms. Melly swam for several seconds by herself! She was thrown underwater from the instructor to her daddy and not only did she kick she swam to the surface and was greeted with cheers. My swimming girl!!!

On Monday I finally got her the toy they have at Gymboree which is a microphone with a spring running through it. So when you speak into one end it echos and sounds like a robot. Melly loves them at class so I finally remembered to get her one. Once at home she said her name into it!!!

And that is the baby news.
On to mommy news...
I started my pre-service classes this week and I love it. I feel like I am learning stuff and like I really can do it. I miss using my higher brain functions. And adult conversations...

Tonight we are jet setting off to MN for the weekend. We shall see the fam and get lots of lovin! Very exciting...but now I am becoming late for class so I am outta here.

I'll see some of you soon and talk to all of you later,
cheers!

1 comment:

Nannin said...

Yay on the classes and the swimming baby. The fries story cracks me up every time I pass a McDonalds. Have a great weekend.