Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Monday, in the middle of the night

Hummm. So I was almost to work on Saturday night when my phone rang. And low and behold, I didn't have to work. Interesting. On further consideration, I was not actually angry that I was being forced to work on my day off... Just disappointed. But everything is OK now. I had my weekend. No extranious working. Just a relaxing weekend sewing stuff and goofing off.

On eof the most terrible things about going on vacation is waiting for the vacation to start. It's Tuesday morning. I will go to work tomorrow night and then leave for vacation after work. Tomorrow is going to suck at work, just because I know I am leaving. I hope the girls won't notice that I am going to be short tempered. Although it is their late day so, they shouldn't be too difficult.

Thursday is Disneyland. I'm going to ride the new space moutain. I am also going to wear my contacts, which will make this the first time I will actually be able to _see_ space moutain or the matterhorn, or any of the 'fast' rides. Wow.

Anyway, since I don't have to be awake anymore, I'm going to bed.

Night.

No comments: