Tuesday, November 01, 2005

it keeps on getting better

Halloween is over, and you can tell. The stores have all switched to Christmas. Where did Thanksgiving go? Don't they thin kthat by the time x-mas actually rolls around we are all going to be sick and tired of the holiday if we start it before it's even Nov? Sheesh. I feel bad for Thanksgiving. I mean, sure it's not a big candy or present holiday, but it should at least have it's fair share of time in the stores. Maybe I will start a protest march... People for the ethical treatment of holidays. I mean really, you get time off for Thanksgiving and not for Halloween, so there should be a better system for store time, right?

So one of my big problems with moving is dealing with the weather in the rest of the world. Here it is, the first day of Nov and it's sunny and probably in the 70's outside. Absolutly beautiful. (of course since it never really made it to summer this year, I kinda expect this weather to last well into Dec) And I want to move to a place that has no sun for months on end. But change is good, right? Especially if it means I can work a day shift again.

Well, enough of my day after halloween rant. I'm getting tired of it, even if you aren't. So I am off to find some breakfast. Here is a good question, if I am eating more and going to the gym, how am I losing weight from eating less and swimming? It's a good thing that I am not a heath person.

Enough!

Tah.

No comments: