Sunday, October 30, 2005

So this is life

I just had an awful week of work. All three days were filled with screaming, tantruming, upset kids. Sometimes it really sucks being me. But I did make it through. I am still not broken, and life goes on, right. That all makes me stronger. (really. I beleive that.)

On another note, Chris and I have been talking about moving to Seattle. It's tons cheaper to live there, the housing market isn't crazy, and there is a better chance of us getting good jobs there. I'm actually getting more amped about it the more I think about it. It will be really hard leaving here though. I have been in SC for almost 10 years. Wow. No wonder I feel the need to move. Mind you, none of this will be happening for at least another few months. Chris needs to finish his contract and I need to finish mine... which puts us in the new year. But what a change it will make.

Tonight all the clocks change. That means my 9 hour shift changes into a 10 hr shift with no pay change. But that's OK since I got paid for an extra hour in the spring. This whole clocks changing this is really wierd. Who though of it anyway? Was it people who wanted to confuse everyone? How many people will be late for things tomorrow because of it? Chaos!!!!!!

I got myself 21 Jumpstreet from netflix. Hee, hee, hee. Four disks of a very young Johnny Depp. Life is good. I will have season 2 soon. Erin had never seen it before. I feel old.

Halloween is in two days. I love halloween. Candy and costumes, is there more to life?

And now, I have reached that time where I go and do work. Tah.

No comments: