Sunday, October 09, 2005

Jobs, work, and faire

I received a phone call from one of the companies that I sent my resume to. The guy who called left his name, not the comapny name, and his cell phone number. Kinda makes me feel like a call girl. Just what kind of jobs was I applying to anyway? I did call him back, by the way, but it was just after 5 and no one answered... but there was mention of.."if this is an emergency please call..." Which leads me to beleive that it is a work phone. Let's see what happens monday.

On friday morning one of the residents was really pushing my buttons. She made me remember just why I am looking for a new job. As well as today. I really don't want to be here right now. In fact, all I really want is to be in bed. But I have almost 24 hours before that will be come a reality.

Meanwhile at faire... this weekend is Baccus weekend. Which means there is a parade with maynades... I am one of them. So dressed in a blue poly sheet I walked my way down the streets of faire. Hummm... The more interesting part is tomorrow dad is supposed to come. So I can be grouchy, smelly, tired, and dressed in fugly polyester togas. wheeee! Only one more weekend to go. Next year I am taking the six weeks of faire off! It will be a pre-requesite to working at all.

No comments: