Saturday, October 22, 2005

Another week

What can I say about this past week? It involved lots of sleeping, several trips to the gym, and the ordering of my halloween costume. Yes, you heard me, I ordered my costume instead of making it. You know why? I'm tired of making costumes right now... Except that I was sewing this morning. Hummm... Anyway, I am going to be the cutest Alice ever! I ordered the dress, but I also got a puffy underskirt and stripped socks. I love Halloween!

The gym is interesting. I like playing on the equipment. I kinda feel strong and stuff. Soon I will be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, bend steel beams, and crush small countries with the power of my bi-cept. Ummm, the power!!!! *grin*

I went out to see Mirror-mask last night. It was very strange. I kinda liked it. Very comic book like. It will probably be the next labyrinth. Minus the David Bowie... Which is too bad.

I looked on the faire web site and there are more pictures of me!!! I am kinda like a camera hog, except I didn't know there were going to be pictures taken. And I guess I am just in the right places at the right time. Silly me. I am looking into doing Dicken's. I have a friend who does the corset modeling for one of the booths and I think it would be fun. So the weekend aftr next I am off to see what can be done. Hopefully I can do it in a small way so that I won't be forced to stay all day every day... Or perhaps I can get myself as a caroler. Which would be fun too. I love christmas carols.

On the job front. I haven't heard anything from the Christians. I don't think they want me. Oh well. I'll keep trying. But I did get my shift switched from sat nights to friday nights so that I can do all my working in a row and not miss as much of my time off. I think it's much better that way. Plus it means I get long weekends. Nice for me.

I just remembered I need to turn on the dishwasher, so tah.

No comments: