Sunday, October 02, 2005

And you though it was over

The continuing saga of furniture week!!!!! We have now been offered more furniture by Chris's uncle. I think it's quite possible that we will never have to buy our own stuff. Do we really look that pathetic? Not that I mind! I love getting new stuff. Sooner or later though we are going to run out of room... Then what am I going to do? Perhaps get a bigger place?

I am currently fighting the battle of staying awake. But to help me along I have enlisted the aid of no-doze. Yah caffeine pills!!! They make you grow up big and strong. But being at work also helps that. I have done almost all of the night activities and it's only 1am. What am I supposed to do for the next seven hours??? Perhaps I will start writing the new American novel... or maybe I will just rifle through the cabinets in the office and find interesting stuff to look at. Hummm, old daily logs... Exciting. Then again, there is always Yahoo games. I just love Zuma!

We are in the fourth weekend of faire and I am still a happy little clam. I should have done this guild thing a long time ago. Tomorrow we are returning Lady Schefield's hanky covered in green gook, proclaiming it's pirate snot and that it is contagious... Did I mention we are also going to cover all the exposed skin on our bodies with green too? Yummy! I just hope I am not too tired to have fun with it.

Perhaps I should go and find out what is thunking in the dishwasher now. Whatever it is doesn't sound too healthy.

Tah

No comments: