Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Normally this holiday doesn't evoke any happy in me. I have sort of just let it go in the past without a second thought. But this year...oh the sweet smell of love is in the air! You wanna know why? Because I have some of the best friends in the world. I keep getting emails and text messages and phone calls from all kinds of people wishing me a happy V-day. And, of course, this puts me in the right mood too. Along with that, I am sure I have a kick-butt v-day gift for my hubby and have been getting cards in the mail from all kinds of people. I am feeling the love. And passing it on... I went to Target yesterday and got lots of candy and little bags for the kids at the shelter. So, even though all of the tutors have called or emailed and said they are not coming in tonight, I will still be in the spirit of things with candy.

Know what else is glorious? I developed film this morning! It's like magic. I poured chemicals into a little container and shook it up... I messed around with raw film in a little closet... I got my lesson from the professor without the rest of the class because I asked... Oh, it was good. And now I have developed negatives to show for it. What a beautiful morning. There was a really funny moment when I did something and a big change occurred to me. (Yes, I am being deliberately cryptic, I can't explain this until after tonight as is has to do with a V-day surprise for Mr. C)

And the sun is out.
(That's kinda like saying and a bag of chips)

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful day.

1 comment:

blue-foot Sue said...

So I'm dying to know. What was Mr C's V-day surprise?
Was he surprised?
Did he like it?
Inquiring minds want to know!