Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wednesday afternoon blues



I am at home in the middle of the day on a Wednesday. Why, you might ask... well... I had to finish a project for my photo class and the lab hours at 11:15 - 6. Well, obviously if I am going to finish my project I can't be in the lab and at work... So here I sit. My project was frustrating, long, and generally pissed me off. However, it is done and I don't have to do it again... I hope. I did score lots of points with the professor from my class by cleaning up after other students though. (Heh, little does she realize half my life is cleaning up after other kids.) I smell like chemicals, had lunch but ate too much and now I am sitting at home thinking I could go to work for a few hours... But don't want to. I am still on standby for jury duty too. *grin* What a world.

None of this explains why I keep putting Jagers up on my blog, does it? Well, if you have to ask... then I feel sorry for you. They are just so cute!!! And funny! I just want to hug them all!!! *sigh*

Yah, I'm back. Got a little smoochy there for a moment. I'll be over it one day. But until then... I'm going to bed where it is warm.

Tah.

No comments: