Friday, February 02, 2007

More dreaming

Happy Feb!

I don't know why I have been having all of these weird dreams lately. The one this morning involved a train ride to Seattle and an Indian (From India) wedding in a movie theater. Yah, I have no idea either. Perhaps it's my mind telling me I am going insane. (I was going to say slowly insane but with these kind of dreams night after night...)

In other news I took Isabella in for her 20,000 mile check up. (Technically it was her 23,500 mile check up, but close enough) I was told I was doing a great job. My breaks are fine, my fluids are fine, they rotated her tires and checked the battery. No issues at all. The best moment was when that lady ringing me up looked at the purchase date then at the mileage and said "You sure do drive a lot". Heh. 23,500 in nine months. I'm trying for 30,000 in one year. That would put me at half the mileage I'm allowed in 5 years all in one. I can probably hit over 100,000 by the time I am supposed to turn her in. Won't that be fun? It's a good thing I'm buying her.

In other news... That stupid groundhog didn't see his shadow. Early spring, if you believe in German tradition. Just what we need. Hopefully that will mean some rain. It's getting petty dry out there.

Upcoming events: I get to go to Costco tonight. I love Costco. This weekend is all about taking people out to breakfast, lunch, and dinner. (It's three different people in one day) and relaxing all day Sunday. I have to start dreaming up new clothing for renn faires and deal with new cell phone laws... but Sunday is for nothing at all.

Tah.

No comments: