Friday, March 09, 2007

The morning it all begins again

(Kinda cryptic, don't you think?)

I am referring to the faire season. Tonight I am driving up to Angels Camp to start the whole cycle all over again. And I'm very excited. Now, no one should forget that Angel's camp was the one where we got snowed in last year. I came home ranting and raving about a blizzard. But this year the weather guy says it's supped to be in the 70's. I'm very excited. Especially since Ms. B will be coming up with me!!!! It's gonna be fun, it's gonna be great, it's gonna be... unexpected.

In other news, Mr. C and I leave on vacation in just over a month (yah!!) and we are moving next weekend (double yah!!!). And the big news... I have lost 20 pounds!!! Yesterday I wore a pair of jeans that I bought over two years ago and were too small then. I can wear them (just barely) now!!! They should fit better and better as I go down the other 18 pounds. It really was more fun to put on the weight, but it's great fun to wear new clothes.

I think that's all the excitement a girl can stand at seven in the morning. I still need to pack for today and find some bedding (that I haven't packed...)

Tah!

No comments: