Thursday, March 29, 2007

This is me, using valuable work time to write in my blog because the internet at home still isn't up. (I might be lying about that, and I'll find out when I get home) And what is so important that I write it up? Well... nothing really. I ahve just been lonely for my blog. *sigh*

So last weekend we went to the SPCA. It's the first I have ever been allowed to go to. And looked at all the dogs. There was this adorable little dashound... she was all whiney and cute at me. She stopped whining the moment I picked her up. So cute. Unfortunately, she was also eleven. And as much as I loved her, I can't have a dog that old. I don't have the time to devote or the money to cover medical costs that she would probably start having in the next few years. Mr. C found a dog that he really liked. We took him for a walk and got to know him a little bit. Then we filled out an application and the lady said that we needed to bring in a copy of the lease and get a note from our landlord saying a dog was fine by him. So, hopefully, we will have this paper in hot little hands soon and be able to go and actually take one of these awesome puppies home.
Wanna see for yourself?

http://www.santacruzspca.org/documents/dogs.html
Other than that... I'm still looking for a new job. I'll take almost anything as long as it pays at least 18 an hour with prospects of more. We go on vacation in two weeks which reminds me I need to get film and such for that and not much else.

I'll write when I get work.

Tah.

No comments: