Monday, March 12, 2007

Wonderful weekends

It all started with a speeding ticket. I wasn't going as fast as he said I was. And then he laughed when I asked how fast he thought I was going. So I am going to contest it. However it was an interesting start... Ms. B and I decided the next cop to pull us over was going to get Thelma and Louise action. And then things got really fun. We drove to Angel's camp. A trailer full of fun!!! The weekend rocked, there was singing, dancing, goofing off and I got to be the center of a fight!!! Yah stage fighting... I even got to clothesline a guy and give him the people's elbow!!! I love this. I can't wait until June when I get more... It's like crack but not.

I am sunburned, tired, I hurt my knee, and I need food but wow, what a wonderful weekend.

No comments: