Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Best toy ever!

So I got this blood pressure monitor at home. It's portable and quite possibly the coolest toy ever!!! I have been watching as my blood pressure swings up and down through my weeks of pregnancy. The highs: 137/87 The lows:well, I don't actually know as I keep getting error messages this morning and suspect that it is too low for the monitor to find... but other that the low has been 99/77 yah, that is really low. And actually more worrying than the higher one for me as high I know what happens when it's high (headaches and such) but the low makes me dizzy and possibly fall down to get hurt. So I'm a little concerned about that. However there was a complete connection to the low blood pressure and this awful cold that I am suffering through. I hate colds on a normal day but now the only thing I can do to feel better it take Tylenol and sudifed... no NyQuil, not DayQuil, none of that. It blows and I just need to get better so I can move on and stop coughing. Stupid cold. However it makes taking my blood pressure fun and exciting!

What else is going on? Well Valhalla faire was totally fun! Four days of singing, sleeping under trees, and getting in people's way. I am exhausted but had so much fun that I can't wait until the next faire...next month so that I have a whole month to recover from this cold. Ah, life is good.

No comments: