Thursday, June 28, 2007

It offical...

I'm having a baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ultrasound was on Wednesday and it was lots of fun. I couldn't sleep I was so worried/excited about it. I kept having this dream about being lost in a mall and being late to the appointment. (You were in it Wendi) But dreaming aside, Mr. C and I were there in plenty of time. We sat in the waiting room until I had to really pee and then Mr. C sat alone until I got back. After that is was a quick trip to the ultrasound room where a very nice lady squirted very warm gel on my belly and we got to have a look at little Melody for the first time. Let me tell you, she was rockin out. I truly believe that she was having some kind of dance party in there... (Just like her mommy) The technician said that it was definitely a girl (and we have the picture to prove it) and that we were right on track for our delivery date of Nov 19th.

Wait a second here...

Nov 19th? Does anyone else remember me being given the due date of Dec 3rd?

Anyway, I will be posting pictures as soon as I can (hopefully on Saturday) and then everyone can see the true beauty that is my little hairless wookie.

No comments: