Friday, March 06, 2009

Sunny and warm with a chance of a land line

Today's high is 71 degrees. A far cry from the snow on Monday, right? Weather is so strange.

We finally decided to get a land line. A local number. Mostly because I am tired of having to give out my cell phone number and because I want to be able to leave Melly with a sitter and the sitter will need access to a phone. But we are having phone problems. It's all hooked up but doesn't work. So we have to call the technician back. I'll send out emails to everyone when we have a number that works. (Right now if you call you get an eternal ringing or a busy signal...pretty much whatever the phone wants to give you.)So it's pretty much useless.

Thank you everyone for the good job hunting vibes. I should hear back about the interview today, and hopefully, have a second interview next week.

I promise more Melly pictures as soon as I get a chance...her show just ended and she will soon be climbing up into my lap.

Cheers!

No comments: