Tuesday, March 24, 2009

When a door closes a window opens

As many of you know lots of doors have been closed on us in the past year. But like the troopers we are we know that there is always another path opening up. I was joking with Mr. W that when the last door closed I not only went to check out the open window but jumped out of it without looking to see where I might land. And truthfully, I think that's what we have done again...

We're having another baby!
It's official as of my doctors visit today. I am 9 weeks along and we are due on October 24th. (I have an ultrasound picture that I will attempt to get scanned and posted soon.)

Grad school, new baby, and a lot more distance between the ground and where we are now.

So exciting!

3 comments:

Polar said...

Wow! How exciting! You are going to be busy, busy, busy! Twice the cute! Mr. P sends his congratulations as well (on both baby and grad school) =)

Fischer Family said...

I second the congrats! That's awesome! Funny too...maybe you'll be able to combine the birthdays! Congrats on the news! I hope this is an easy pregnancy for you. With how cute Melly turned out...no doubt the next one will be adorable as well!

Nannin said...

Oh wow. Congratulations.