Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week in review

This week has gone by crazy fast. I started my field placement, Melly has finally settled into daycare (and no longer cares when I leave) and Chris has been working really hard. I have my next OB appointment on Thursday and tons of homework to get going on this weekend. So this is going to be a quick post...

Yesterday we went to the farmer's market to get some fresh fruit and veggies into our diet. Melly decided she wanted to help me pick out apples and picked out her own special baby sized one. She has never been given a whole apple before, but she did a very good job getting some bites out of it...

She also got to go swimming and is doing much better at the back-float (which is apparently our biggest swimming weakness, still).

Today, once everyone has woken up from their naps and I have finished a little more homework we are going to the mall to find some new sleep attire for Melly (Her little feet are squished in her current footies) and some black flats for me (I discovered that I am woefully lacking in work appropriate clothing).

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: