Saturday, August 13, 2005

It's late

and I'm tired. I suppose I should have realized that by satying awake all day and getting a sunburn I was only setting myself up to feel crappy tonight. But it was a good day. The first day of workshops. It started a little too early though. And I am still miffed about the 152 being closed until sept, but the alturnate route is not bad at all, and we got there in about an hour anyway.

There were read throughs and costume approvals and I found a guild that is middle class and will allow me to gig with them even though I have several other commitments... I should have enough to do at faire that I won't feel bored and enough free time that I won't feel overwelmed. I was reading for Regan today and will again tomorrow, and next weekend I will be Goneril... ah, life is fun when you have parts. I think my favorite part of today was when I realized that people knew who I was and that I already had a group of friends waiting. It's nice to feel wanted.

Other than that... school satrts next week and I am the one who has to deal with the first few mornings of school. I am not looking forward to it. After three weeks of sleeping in and going to summer camps, I wouldn't want to get up either. But I might as well not borrow trouble. Who knows, maybe they will be so excited that they get up and go with out problems. (What a dreamer I am)

Well, I should probably find something to clean, or fix, or read, so good night.

No comments: