Friday, August 19, 2005

Stuck on a ferris wheel

We went to the boardwalk. It was cool, literally. Actually it got really cold. It was also really fun. We went on the sky chairs and the bumper cars as well as the rollercoasters. Sometimes you need a little small town attractions. We also got stuck in the ferris wheel... yep, stuck. The thing broke down and so the guy was trying to fix it. Except that meant that we didn't get off it after our first ride. And let me tell you, I like ferris wheels, but I didn't want to be on there twice. Around, and around, and around.....blech!

On the positive, I've been watching ghost hunters on the sci-fi channel. It's pretty cool, and creapy especially when you watch it just before you go to work and then have to be up all night thinking about ghosts outside the black windows. *Grin* It's a good thing I have such an active imagination.

Alright, I need to find myself some dinner before I begin to feel icky. Later.

No comments: