Monday, September 26, 2005

Did you notice?

I didn't post anything this weekend? Following the logic of I post every time I am at work on the weekend, then... That's right, I didn't work this weekend. Well, at least at the house. I did faire and was a themed character. *sigh* It was so much fun. I really like doing this. I really was thinking that I was about done with faire until this year.

Anyway, I am excited about the new furniture. It looks so pretty. Who knew that a few little peices could make a house better. I also got a surprise phone call from dad. He hasn't called me in ages. It was interesting. And more importantly, my mother in laws birthday and my grandma's are the same!!! What a world.

Is this making sence today? I don't think it is. SO instead of keeping this up, I am off to get an oil change on my car... and by the way, I hit 140,000 miles this weekend!!! Go, little car, go.

Tah.

No comments: