Friday, September 16, 2005

This morning

I had a truly awful morning. Two residents decided it would be fun to not follow directions and basically make me angry. Well it worked. And now I really need to get myself a new job. I'm well and truly over the one I have. I was so upset that I didn't really sleep today and now I am looking to a weekend of faire without sleep. Suck.

Anyway, I was just on the faire website and my picture is on the main page now. I look....silly, really. It's a good thing I like looking like a goof-ball. Otherwise I might be upset. I am looking forward to this weekend though. I am working on a fri night so I can camp... ah, the memories I have of tent city. I can't wait to freze my butt off at three in the morning looking for the closest, cleanest priv, the smell of two day old sweat from my garb, or the realization that once again, I have forgotten my pillow. Ah, the memories... *giggle*

More to come...

1 comment:

Miss Kalendar said...

BUT I'M making you slippers!!!
Well, not yet.....right now I am working on the pattern by making myself a pair....but you know that means yours will come soon.