Saturday, September 03, 2005

The week behind.

I just spent five min looking for tums. I know they are somewhere in this office, but hiding from me. This is what I get when I work at the house I am not used to. But I guess, if I am meant to have them, I will find them.

I doused my hair in lice solution again too. Not that I really had them, but I beleived I did and so I solved the problem by going pro-active. See, no little buggies hitching a ride on me. I don't suppose they were going to like the chlorene in the swimming pool either, but it doesn't help to be on top of the game a little.

As yes, the swimming pool... classes at Cabrillo started this last week. Swimming is hard again, but what do I expect after no actualt physical excersize in two months. *sigh* I will just have to work my big old butt off. My singing class looks interesting though. She already had us sing for the class alone. It was completely nerve racking, but she did pick a song I already knew which helped me feel a little better. My blood pressure might not survive this class.... Yikes! It's strange how I am totally secure singing with a group, down to two or three people, but put me by myself and I'm terrified. But I did OK. And it's only going to get better, right?

Tomorrow is dress rehersal for faire. I get to be myself all day. And it sounds liek I really am going to get to play two of the daughters. I did pretty well with Cordelia today. The first run through was great, the second, not so good. But passable. Now if I only had time to finish the costume that was supposed to be done for, well today now, I would feel better. But everyone understands that I am buisy. It will be done before next weekend and that is all that really matters.

I talked to Sandy yesterday and I might have convinced her to fly down for faire in Oct. And I got a guild to gate list her. I hope she makes it, it will be great fun.

Alright, here I am, just getting to work and already goofing off. I should really do some actual work before zoning... So tah!

No comments: