Sunday, September 11, 2005

Hah!

Thought I forgot about this, didn't you! I'll show you....
Actually the internet has been down at home and so, I was forced to wait until I was at work again to write this. And it's all very well and good because I just had a wonderful day at faire! Yah faire! There is nothing quite like opening day. I have now been married three time (under different trees so it is OK) was interviewed for a newspaper (No, I didn't ask which one), made a great pun without knowing it (to a crier who then spread it around the shire), sang a lot, was told by the guild mistress that I was an asset to the group, had two cream puffs, was given a flower, and this was all in one day!!! I hope the rest of the run will be as good.

I also got my rollerblades today! I can't wait until I have time to try them out. So much stuff to do and so little time to do it in.

All I have to do now is keep my mind on work... which means I need to get my butt downstairs and do some laundry and perhaps even clean stuff... I just got so excited by internet that I skipped the working part and went right to the goofing off part. Perhaps I should stop that.

So good night, and I will be back, when the internet is on again.

Tah.

No comments: