Monday, September 19, 2005

WEEK OF FURNITURE

(the title is much funnier if you think of it in an announcer voice, like at a wrestling match)
Anyway, tonight we are getting a washer/dryer set and on Saturday we are getting a sofa, recliner, an end table and coffee table. It's like house in a week or something. I'm so excited. And a whole lot more excited because we are only paying for the washer/dryer and not very much for those. No more Laundromat...*sigh* Just a little piece of heaven.

Now if I could only get those faire songs out of my head, life would be going along great. There is only so far you can go with... All around my hat I will wear a green willow/and all around my hat for twelve months and a day/If anyone should ask me the reason why I'm wearing it/It's all for my true love, who's far far away... stuck in your head. And why is it always the chorus and never the verses? But I digress. I had another fab weekend. Lots of singing, gigging, and basically being silly. My kind of silly. And next week I am Cordelia, and Chris is coming! Yah!

Now I need to get a little more sleep before the big furniture move.

Tah.

No comments: