Friday, December 09, 2005

a change

I have just had one of the worst days at work. I ended up staying an hour late this morning because of a crisis that was started last night. And this whole thing started because two girls were feeding off each others bad mojo. They ran away last night and came home at 12:30a. I really thought about not letting them into the house. And now I am in early at the other house because of a medical crisis here. But one of the girls from this mornings crisis is here. I really need to get out of this job. It's killing me.

More impressive is that Chris has been recommended by his boss to a high paying job at the UC. If he gets it, there is no real reason for us to move. I also have a job interview/test next week for a county job. What is it about December and January that always manages to get me a new job? We shall see what happens... no promises or anything.

No comments: