Friday, December 02, 2005

December, at last

It's finally feeling like winter. Not just the really cold nights, but the driving rain helps too. I have started the christmas shopping activities and am trying desperately to figure out what to get for other members of my family. (I already got the easy ones) But costco was most helpful with wrapping paper. I now have enough for at least three years, and it's double sided. Twice the fun!!!

I'm currently bitter at work. The girls didn't do their chores tonight...and I don't know why. But because they didn't... I have to. And really, I hate dishes. Really, really, hate them.

On the bright side the scabies that I got from the hotel in LA is gone! We wiped them out with pesticides and washing everything that we have touched in the past two weeks. By the way, being infested with mites...ewwwww! And I can't help but feel that I got them from some fat, smelly, old guy: which, of course, makes it worse.

I don't really feel like typing any more right now, so tah.

No comments: