Sunday, December 04, 2005

Searching

I was online last night, reading ghost stories from the area and I came across a whole bunch from here. One page made me laugh, because it had all of these hauntings at Porter... listed down to the building, floor, and which end. It was amusing until I read one that said something along the lines of... And the name of the man who killed himself there was David. Now, normally I wouldn't care if they posted stuff like that. But for some reason it really bothered me that they put his name on the internet for everyone to see. I think it is too soon to be writing up stuff like that. Or perhaps it's just because it touched my life so much that I don't think people looking for silly ghost stories should be throwing around his name. Maybe it's just me being too sensitive. I don't know.

No comments: