Saturday, December 17, 2005

Santa Baby

I woke up this afternoon with swollen lips. They are huge!!! And what is more fun, I have no idea why they are swollen. I haven't eaten anything, and they were fine when I went to bed... hummmm. Perhaps I was chewing my lips in my sleep?

Anyway, it's one week till christmas. I have most of my shopping done... tomorrow I am going to be rushing around looking for a dress for the company x-mas party. Funny thing about this... I went searching with Erin for a dress for her party and there was nothing. We even went over the hill and there was still nothing. So I am going for seperates. Hopefully I will have an easier time as I put this off until the last moment...the party is on sunday night.

I am at work and it has been a very pleasent week. So much better than last week. Right now most of the girls are watching horror movies in the living room. I sure hope they don't all end up with nightmares.

I went and saw Narnia. It was OK. But not really worth regular price. Good special effects, ok acting, but seriously bad costuming. The princes ended up looking like Prince Charming from a 50's Disney cartoon. *Sigh* But at least we should get some fun costumes at renn faire next year.

Onward and upwards, right? Chris had his interview and it seems to be going along pretty well. He is very much still in the running... and if he gets this job, I get sushi! What a fabulous thing. I also had a test/interview for a job with the city... me a a hundred of my closest friends. Think I will get the one open spot? Not bloody likely. Funnier still, my boss was there taking the test too. Interesting. Well, I keep applying and he keeps applying and someday we might get good jobs....

I should really check on the girls now, so...

tah.

No comments: