Sunday, March 26, 2006

Birthdays

Today that brother of mine is old. Really, really, old. Ok, not really it's just fun to tease him. But none the less it is his day of birth and so as a special birthday tribute I went to a movie and shopping in his honor. Really, it had nothing to do with me wanting to see the movie. *grin* So happy birthday Will. May your day be spent in happiness and may there be much cake!

As for everything else. I have done laundry, cleaned up the closet and am about to do taxes. Now this is the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon, don't you think. I hate taxes. Really I think it has to do with no matter how much I give the government, they always want more. Sheesh. That's what I get for being an independent contractor at faire. Oh well. Maybe next year.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled program.

tah.

No comments: