Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Woo-hoo!

Today I offically gave my two week notice. Which is good. And My old boss praised me for telling them way in advance that I was looking for another position. So now, they have a person to fill my spot and my last day of work will be next friday. Wow. All of this and I get to go to Calavaris faire next weekend and start the faire season right... sleeping in an RV with another married couple. (I'm very excited)

In other news... Chris was offered a job today. He is now gainfully employed by the UC system. (Cheers!!!) He is so excited. Just like I am. Now we are like real people with real jobs and everything. Watch out world, we just might become fully actualized adults. *giggle*

And now, with all of this excitement... I need to take a shower and go to work.

tah.

No comments: