Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Snow



I remember saying that I was not going to the snow at all this year. I was making a special effort to stay away from it, in fact. But look here... It found me. In other news, I have apparently gone form being a rennie to being, well, I think, a French revolutionary. Hummmm. Is that period?

More importantly... Car news. I took my baby in to get looked at this morning. And the good news is there is no radiator leak. The guy said he ran the vacuum pump for an hour and... Nothing. (Cheers) The bad news. Just as I suspected, I need new brakes. Lots of new brakes. The guy said that they needed to replace almost everything. But that is not suprising as I have not had them looked at since 2002. But now they are getting fixed. And more fun, I believe he said I have a leak in my oil something or other and in my transmission line. So guess what else is getting fixed? Yep, everything!!! My car will be safe again. Or at least as safe as a geo can ever be. I just gotta make it last another few months. And this work should do that.

My new job is going well. I had to pull out my teacher voice and everything. I have gotten lots of stuff done and next week I should be starting to give assessments... I am looking forward to that. I really am. It sounds like fun. Little tests that I get to give and help with. *Sigh* I think I might have found my dream job.

I feel the need to post more pictures today... so keep an eye out.

Tah.

No comments: