Thursday, September 28, 2006

Is it just me?

Yesterday I sent Chris to look at a condo. (I really want to move) He came home and informed me that the realtor told him that we shouldn't be renting, that buying would be much better. Ahem... Buying a mobile home would be better. So Chris tells him he has to convince me... Not him. This morning when I got to work I had an email from this guy with three listings in it. Is it just me? Why do people feel the need to help me when ALL I WANT TO DO IS MOVE!!!! (I kinda feel like throwing a temper tantrum with stomping feet and fists.) Two of the listings weren't too bad. They were actually kinda nice looking... Anyone got money for a downpayment?

Alright. I'm calmer now. For the past two weeks I have been ordering big wooden spoons off the internet.
I actually set up an eBay account (take a moment and recover from that shock) and bid. Now I seem to have spoons coming in from all over the place and I'm as giddy as a school girl! SPOON!!!! At least I've become obsessed with spoons which don't actually cost very much. Oh, the reason for the sudden spoon craving, the Germans. Camp Frau keep order with big old spoons. And now I can keep order... Or at least boss people around. They should let women carry other weapons. *sigh* Big wooden spoons are actually very comforting. They feel good in your hand and look menacing when brandished in that way. *grin* BIG WOODEN SPOON.

OK, I'm really going back to work now. Really.

Tah.

1 comment:

blue-foot Sue said...

The realtor has an agenda. The market is going soft. There are lots more houses on the market now. Some forecasters claim that prices won't drop but it could be like 1990-2 when the bottom fell out of the housing market. Prices DID drop, many people walked away from their properties which were then sold by the bank in foreclosures. If you do want to buy you should hold out for under the asking price.