Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday again

I'm taking a moment for myself. I am completely over the angry weekend I just had. Yes, you heard me, anger. It wasn't one specific thing... It was lots of little things that all piled on top of each other until I started avoiding people. (Mind you I was avoiding the people I like in hopes of not being angry at them for no good reason). But It's over now. I'm calming down, really. I am. The best part is, I don't have to do any sewing this week unless I want to. You hear that, WANT TO!!!! And let me tell you how I really don't. Not even a little bit. (Even though I probably will)

To make myself a little happier, I washed my car. There is nothing like washing the car to give you a sense of satisfaction. And because mine has been parked in a field for two weekends in a row (a very dusty field) it was very dirty. And as most of you know, I hate it when my car is dirty. So I just spent quite a bit of me and my car time. It's almost clean now. All I need is the vacuum and the bottle of fabreeze. Ah, relaxation thy name is clean car.

And now, for a moment of happy...

Isn't he cute? I was also given a picture of myself yesterday. I truly believe it is the only pretty picture of me in my garb. I look adorable. Just like a real girl.

Now it's time to put my cooking skills to work. I'll post more faire pictures when I get them.

Tah.

No comments: